Good morning to you all… Thank you for joining us online today!
We start with ‘King of My Heart’…
Our worship team got together for some more socially distant recording last week. Here’s a new one from them… ‘What A Beautiful Name’.
Max’s Memory Verse
Max returns with a memory verse… this week, Proverbs 3:5…
This week, Andy shares a message titled ‘Church Is… An Evangelistic People’
Please note, we have suspended live services, prayer meetings, community groups etc until further notice. For more information, please feel free to get in touch.
Reflections for the Week
Read 2 Cor. 5…
- What does it mean to live to please God and be ambassadors, used by God?
- Do you feel compelled (v14) like Paul did? Why?
- What most motivates you to share your faith? Is it…
- Your understanding of Biblical truth? E.g. a need to warn people about hell?
- Your relationship with Jesus? E.g. being so in love with Him that it moves you to tell others?
- Your love for other people? E.g. you love them & want them to know Jesus like you do?
Consider a time when you felt you had succeeded in sharing your faith… What was good about it? How did you do it?
Consider a time when you tried to witness & it felt like a disaster! What went wrong?
What hinders you from sharing your faith?
What would help you share your faith… a.) More often. b.) More effectively. c.) More naturally.