Andy brings us another Practical Proverb in part 4 of the preaching series…
Matt & Leanne bring us I Will Say…
Andrew, Kate & James bring us King of Kings…
This week, Jen looks at The Shoes of the Gospel…
Practical Proverbs continues with Proverbs 3:9-10…
Stay For Coffee…
Every Sunday, 11:00am on Zoom
Whilst we regularly meet with our home groups over video calls, we really miss time together as a whole church family on a Sunday morning. To help us keep in touch with each other, we host a weekly Zoom meeting for our regulars. This happens from 11:00am every Sunday. The Zoom invitation has been sent out to all who we have details for but if you haven’t received the invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add you to the email list. I’m afraid we’ll have to ask you to provide your own tea/coffee!
Reflections for the Week
- In our giving to God do we see it as an act of love and worship or a duty?
- Are we giving to God as we should? Is it our best, does He come first?
- Do we really trust God to provide our needs?
- Have you noticed how often God links money with treasure? Where/what is your treasure?
- Is your thinking in line with Scripture? What needs to change? How?
- Matthew 6:19-24
- Malachi 3:6-15
- The gift of giving – RT Kendall
- The treasure principle – Randy Alcorn