Good morning! Andy brings us a message from Revelation…
A couple of songs from James, Kate and Andrew this week, starting with King of My Heart…
How Sweet the Name…
Andy brings us a message from Revelation…
Interested in joining us in person?
We are now running live Sunday services as well as our online services. We listen to worship together and share a live preach. We also run separate kids work and youth bible studies during the service. We have of course put in all the necessary measures to make these meetings safe so YOU MUST BOOK IN first. Please contact the office for more details.
Reflections for the Week
- How has lockdown & convenient church affected you? Negatively / positively? Do you need to readjust?
- Could any of the charges brought by Jesus be legitimately levelled at us? If so, which ones?
- What are your priorities for the next 6 months / year ahead? Have you got your priorities right?
- Who do you allow to influence & speak into your life?
- What’s your role within YFC? How do you serve?
How can you give yourself more fully to…
- The Lord Jesus?
- The Bible?
- Discipleship – mission & maturity?
Are there any ways that YFC leaders can help you with these things?
Hebrews 10:19-39. Is an encouragement to draw near to God AND draw near to his people. Are you committed to meeting with and fellowshipping with fellow Christians if you are able to do so?
Fellowship ideas: To meet together however & wherever we can!
- In 6’s, in parks, homes, gardens, coffee shops, pubs! To be church in our community.
- What may happen if people saw you regularly meeting in Palmers or the Bell?
- If they saw you praying together! Discussing a book, the bible?
(Excellent!) Book recommendation: Finishing Strong by Steve Farrar. Preowned copies on Amazon from £1.00 + p&p.