Christmas is coming! Today, Andy brings a festive message…
We have some new songs recorded by our worship team. Firstly, ‘Great Are You Lord’…
Max’s Memory Verse
Here is the first of Max’s Christmas memory verses…
This week, Andy shares a message titled ‘Church Is… An Evangelistic People’
Please note, we have suspended live services, prayer meetings, community groups etc until further notice. For more information, please feel free to get in touch.
Reflections for the Week
- How many things associated with Christmas can you name, that have no actual relevance or direct connection to Christmas?
- Ladies: Imagine you were Mary– how would you have felt and responded?
Gents: Imagine you were Joseph – how would you have felt and responded?
- What’s the difference between Jesus’ conception & John the Baptist’s?
Luke 1:13 But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zechariah, for your prayer has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.
Elizabeth was sexually active, having been married for a long time, which makes Jesus’ birth totally unique. Also, your elderly childless aunt has is 6 months pregnant with a son! “For nothing will be impossible with God.” How did he know it was a boy? No anti Natal scans yet!
- How important is the doctrine of the virgin birth? Why?
- How do you think Mary & Joseph demonstrated their faith in God?
- How can we better focus on the real meaning of Christmas?
- What would help you to do that?